APC Power Saving Back-UPS Pro 1300G
APC Back-UPS RS, 780 Watts / 1300 VA,Input 120V / Output 120V
Includes: CD with software, USB cable, User Manual
Our Price: $209.00
Premium Battery Backup with Surge Protection for High Performance Electronics and Computers
The Back-UPS Pro family offers guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics in your home or business. Models supply abundant battery backup during outages and stabilize unsafe voltage levels. They provide protection from damaging surges and spikes, and allow the use of management software so you get the most out of your unit. Premium features of this family include Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), an LCD display, and energy saving functions that reduce electricity use. Together with the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep your system available.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Audible alarms - Provide notification of changing flywheel conditions
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Power-saving outlets - Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity - Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Dataline Surge Protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty - Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Battery replacement without tools - Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Features & Benefits:
|Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)||Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.|
|Unattended shutdown||This ensures that files are saved and the Operating System is properly shutdown in the event of a sustained power outage.|
|Ethernet protection||Shields hardware from damage|
|Additional Surge Protected Outlets||Surge Only outlets offer protection for non-data sensitive equipment like scanners and printers without reducing the unit's available power or battery capacity. This helps to maximize battery power for equipment that needs it most like a computer and monitor.|
|Site wiring fault indicator||Immediately warns you of wiring problems like improper grounds that could cause shocks or prevent the UPS from adequately suppressing surges. (120V units only)|
|Automatic Self Test||Biweekly testing of all internal components, including the battery, ensures your unit is ready when you need it.|
|Intelligent battery management||Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.|
|Audible alarms||Proactively notifies you of changing UPS and utility power conditions.|
|Easy Overload Recovery||Push-button circuit breaker instead of a standard fuse, eliminates the need to return the unit to the factory for service.|
|Adjustable voltage sensitivity||Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.|
|Adjustable voltage-transfer points||Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.|
|LCD graphics display||Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.|
|Cold-start||You can power on the unit without any input power. This provides temporary emergency battery power when the utility power is out.|
|User replacable batteries||Save time and money by swapping the battery yourself. There is no need to send the unit to a factory service center.|
|Hot Swap Batteries||You can change the battery without powering down your equipment.|
|BG500||24 min||12 min||6 min||4 min||-||-||-||-||-||4 min (300 Watts)||8 min (150 Watts)|
|BR700G||1 hrs 7 mins||33 min||14 min||8 min||5 min||-||-||-||-||4 min (420 Watts)||13 min (210 Watts)|
|BR1000G||1 hrs 57 mins||57 min||24 min||14 min||9 min||5 min||3 min||-||-||3 min (600 Watts)||14 min (300 Watts)|
|2 hrs 27 mins||1 hrs 4 mins||26 min||14 min||9 min||6 min||4 min||-||3 min (650 Watts)||13 min (325 Watts)|
|2 hrs 8 mins||1 hrs 9 mins||33 min||21 min||14 min||10 min||8 min||6 min||-||5 min (780 Watts)||15 min (390 Watts)|
|2 hrs 0 mins||57 mins||25 min||15 min||9 min||6 min||5 min||6 min||-||2 min (780 Watts)||10 min (390 Watts)|
|BR1500G||2 hrs 8 mins||1 hrs 9 mins||33 min||21 min||14 min||10 min||8 min||6 min||4 min||4 min (865 Watts)||13 min (432.5 Watts)|
|BR1500 + (1)BR24BPG||7 hrs 26 mins||3 hrs 52 mins||1 hrs 50 mins||1 hrs 9 mins||49 min||37 min||29 min||24 min||20 min||17 min (865 Watts)||48 min (432.5 Watts)|
|BX1500||2 hrs 8 mins||1 hrs 9 mins||33 mins||21 mins||14 min||10 min||8 min||6 min||4 min||4 min (865 Watts)||13 min (432.5 Watts)|
|Output Power Capacity||780 Watts / 1300 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||120V|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1|
|Waveform Type||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Output Connections||(5) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
(5) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
|Nominal Input Voltage||120V|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||NEMA 5-15P|
|Cord Length||6 feet (1.83 meters)|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof|
|Typical recharge time||8 hour(s)|
|Communications & Management|
|Control Panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Surge Energy Rating||355 Joules|
|Filtering||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Dataline Protection||Network line - 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector),Coaxial cable for CATV/SATV/modem/Audio-Video (coax connector)|
|Maximum Height||11.90 inches (302 mm)|
|Maximum Width||4.40 inches (112 mm)|
|Maximum Depth||15.00 inches (381 mm)|
|Net Weight||28.30 lbs. (12.86 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||28.40 lbs. (12.91 kg)|
|Shipping Height||15.00 inches (381 mm)|
|Shipping Width||9.00 inches (229 mm)|
|Shipping Depth||19.00 inches (483 mm)|
|SCC Codes||1073130426876 2|
|Operating Environment||32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)|
|Storage Temperature||23 - 113 °F (-5 - 45 °C)|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Storage Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-15000 meters)|
|Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit||45.00 dBA|
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC Part 15 Class B,FCC Part 68,NOM,TUV|
|Standard Warranty||3 years repair or replace|
|Equipment protection policy||Lifetime: $150,000|
|Environmental Compliance||RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
**The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.
Download the APC BR1300G Installation Manual (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Note: Shipping charges may vary depending on the selected unit's weight or the quantity of units selected. As a result, the shipping charges may change from the value you receive at checkout. A customer representative will confirm these changes with you if they occur before processing your order.
Our Price: $209.00